Click It: A Web Roundup
To connect with teachers, administrators, and staff members between schools and across a district, Today’s Meet may come in handy. The online tool offers a back channel for communicating with a number of users electronically, and allows for real-time commenting and feedback. It provides a meeting space secured through a unique Web address that can be used for a set amount of time, from a half-day to a full year. Today’s Meet tracks a limited amount of information on users, keeping the conversation among the invited members private. The site soon will add a password-protection application for an extra layer of security. Today’s Meet is an easy way to set up an online conversation.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)