Click It: A Web Roundup
To connect with teachers, administrators, and staff members between schools and across a district, Today’s Meet may come in handy. The online tool offers a back channel for communicating with a number of users electronically, and allows for real-time commenting and feedback. It provides a meeting space secured through a unique Web address that can be used for a set amount of time, from a half-day to a full year. Today’s Meet tracks a limited amount of information on users, keeping the conversation among the invited members private. The site soon will add a password-protection application for an extra layer of security. Today’s Meet is an easy way to set up an online conversation.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado