Click It: A Web Roundup
Many educators are using technology to engage students in project-based learning exercises that build 21st-century skills and motivate students with practical and hands-on activities. The nonprofit Buck Institute for Education and Boise State University have put together resources to help educators plan, design, and implement such lessons. Guides and planning tools are available, as are a handful of examples of project-based teaching and learning strategies that have been successful in the classroom.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona