Click It: A Web Roundup
This online periodical serves as a go-to resource for any middle or high school history teacher. The online journal, which was created in 2004 by the Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, connects classrooms with the work of professional historians on a variety of U.S. history topics. Issues are released quarterly and provide teachers with lesson plans, readings, and historians’ perspectives on major American events, such as The Great Depression and The Civil War. Students can also get involved online by e-mailing questions to the site’s archivist or following History Now on Facebook or Twitter.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia