Click It: A Web Roundup
Extra help for classroom assignments and tests is a click away with Funnel Brain. The site uses collaborative learning to help reinforce lessons taught in the classroom. As a test-prep tool, teachers can create online practice exams and flashcards. Students can enroll in a specific class with an e-mail address and password. Similar to a wiki page, or collaborative Web site, everyone in the group can edit or create materials. An entire class can share notes or provide feedback to tricky questions they don’t understand, all before exam day.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- President- Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Saint Martin de Porres High School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Head of School Gulf Stream School
- Gulf Stream School, Gulf Stream, Florida
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by March 19th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida