Click It: A Web Roundup
The Portical site greets users with a a picture of two palm trees flanking a treasure chest of tech devices. The host site for the Technology Information Center for Administrative Leadership (TICAL) is funded by California’s Department of Education and maintained by the Santa Cruz County Office of Education. While it is geared toward California teachers, the site’s hundreds of resources are available to all users. It provides answers to questions on new and emerging technologies. The repository includes information on subjects ranging from Web 2.0 tools to cyber-safety and social-networking resources. Portical also maintains an open forum where ed-tech leaders can meet to answer each other’s questions on message boards.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Council Rock School District, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania