Click It: A Web Roundup
Teachers looking for easy-to-use classroom wikis with privacy and security settings should take a look at Edmodo. The micro-blogging site allows classes to share homework assignments, conversations, and class notes all behind a secure, password-protected username. For every new wiki, or collaborative Web page, created, a teacher or administrator must provide their students with a unique code to access to the page. For first-time users, Edmodo’s ‘docs’ page has a helpful guide that walks teachers through the process of building a wiki page. Also, the site’s clean layout and design make it easy to begin adding content to a wiki the first time you use it.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Principal - Dalewood Middle School 20888- 2020-2021 w/ $15,000 Bonus Potential
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, TN, US
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- State Superintendent - Maryland Board of Education
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Baltimore, Maryland
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State