Click It: A Web Roundup
Teachers looking for easy-to-use classroom wikis with privacy and security settings should take a look at Edmodo. The micro-blogging site allows classes to share homework assignments, conversations, and class notes all behind a secure, password-protected username. For every new wiki, or collaborative Web page, created, a teacher or administrator must provide their students with a unique code to access to the page. For first-time users, Edmodo’s ‘docs’ page has a helpful guide that walks teachers through the process of building a wiki page. Also, the site’s clean layout and design make it easy to begin adding content to a wiki the first time you use it.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey