Click It: A Web Roundup
Ed-tech leaders can communicate and collaborate online through this social networking site created by Steve Hargadon, director of the K-12 Open Technologies Initiative at the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Almost 20,000 ed-tech professionals have joined the site already, and they use it to ask and answer questions, share ideas, and post new media content to the community forum. A feature called “Classroom 2.0 LIVE,” allows users to participate in real-time virtual conferences, which are held throughout the year on a variety of ed-tech topics.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin