Click It: A Web Roundup
Ed-tech leaders can communicate and collaborate online through this social networking site created by Steve Hargadon, director of the K-12 Open Technologies Initiative at the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Almost 20,000 ed-tech professionals have joined the site already, and they use it to ask and answer questions, share ideas, and post new media content to the community forum. A feature called “Classroom 2.0 LIVE,” allows users to participate in real-time virtual conferences, which are held throughout the year on a variety of ed-tech topics.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York