Click It: A Web Roundup
Ed-tech leaders can communicate and collaborate online through this social networking site created by Steve Hargadon, director of the K-12 Open Technologies Initiative at the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Almost 20,000 ed-tech professionals have joined the site already, and they use it to ask and answer questions, share ideas, and post new media content to the community forum. A feature called “Classroom 2.0 LIVE,” allows users to participate in real-time virtual conferences, which are held throughout the year on a variety of ed-tech topics.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina