Click It: A Web Roundup
The Mighty Authors site helps develop writing skills in K-12 students. With a home computer, students can edit and print out copies of their written work for free, or, for a set fee, parents can order professionally bound copies of their child’s story. Students can access the site from home with an individual account, or an entire classroom can sign on through an educational account. Publishing options are not limited to books; postcards, yearbooks, and calendars can also be made on the site. Mighty Authors helps a child be a storyteller, literary agent, and publisher.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland