Click It: A Web Roundup
Learning In Hand
While mobile electronic devices are often viewed as a classroom nuisance, some teachers have found practical ways they can be used as teaching aids. Learning In Hand, a free how-to site, shows teachers the many practical instructional uses for a cellphone or MP3 player. By downloading a software application or podcast, a smartphone quickly turns into a learning tool for math or science teachers. The site demonstrates a number of ways to bring technology into the classroom, and its up-to-date blog keeps readers posted on educational developments in mobile technology.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- School Psychologist
- Milford Public Schools, Milford, Connecticut
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)