Click It: A Web Roundup
Learning In Hand
While mobile electronic devices are often viewed as a classroom nuisance, some teachers have found practical ways they can be used as teaching aids. Learning In Hand, a free how-to site, shows teachers the many practical instructional uses for a cellphone or MP3 player. By downloading a software application or podcast, a smartphone quickly turns into a learning tool for math or science teachers. The site demonstrates a number of ways to bring technology into the classroom, and its up-to-date blog keeps readers posted on educational developments in mobile technology.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York