Click It: A Web Roundup
Learning In Hand
While mobile electronic devices are often viewed as a classroom nuisance, some teachers have found practical ways they can be used as teaching aids. Learning In Hand, a free how-to site, shows teachers the many practical instructional uses for a cellphone or MP3 player. By downloading a software application or podcast, a smartphone quickly turns into a learning tool for math or science teachers. The site demonstrates a number of ways to bring technology into the classroom, and its up-to-date blog keeps readers posted on educational developments in mobile technology.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.