Click It: A Web Roundup
One way classrooms can "go green" is by teaching responsible environmental stewardship. A new site, called Classroom Earth, incorporates this important lesson into a variety of high school subjects. The site contains a database of tools for project-based learning, including interactive lab activities, lesson plans, and news articles. Teachers can also learn about new environmental-teaching grants or green teaching skills on the site’s professional-development page.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado