Click It: A Web Roundup
One way classrooms can "go green" is by teaching responsible environmental stewardship. A new site, called Classroom Earth, incorporates this important lesson into a variety of high school subjects. The site contains a database of tools for project-based learning, including interactive lab activities, lesson plans, and news articles. Teachers can also learn about new environmental-teaching grants or green teaching skills on the site’s professional-development page.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California