Click It: A Web Roundup
The International Education and Resource Network, or iEARN, is a project-based-learning site that connects more than 20,000 classrooms in 115 countries. The projects place students in a cross-cultural exchange, while also developing important computer, multimedia, and Internet skills. The network includes more than 150 different collaborative projects, but the goal of each is the same: to use technology to improve the quality of life worldwide.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US