Click It: A Web Roundup
Many teachers use Microsoft PowerPoint presentations as part of their daily teaching regimen. These slide shows, when used well, make good use of multimedia content to bolster a class lecture or lesson. Students, however, fear the PowerPoint presentation filled with lifeless information and endless slides. For teachers who need a little creative inspiration in employing this medium, Slide Share, a site dedicated to hosting slide-show presentations online, can add to their repertoire. With Slide Share, teachers can download winning presentations on a variety of topics. The site has the look and feel of YouTube, and each slide show is uploaded, viewed, and rated by an online community of users.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina