Click It: A Web Roundup
Wiggio was started by two college students who were frustrated with class assignments that involved group work. That frustration led them to create a site that tackles the communication challenges of group projects. With an e-mail address and a password, a group leader can sign in to Wiggio and set up an account for free. Then, members join the online group to begin organizing and assigning tasks. With Wiggio, members can schedule group meetings, upload documents to an online file folder, send out shared messages, and chat live with others in the group, all without having to be in the same room. Groupwide messages can even be sent to a cellphone for an instant update or reminder. Wiggio also has a number of tools for helping groups work better and more efficiently.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland