Click It: A Web Roundup
Microsoft’s Innovative Teachers Network
The Innovative Teachers Network is a Microsoft-sponsored site designed to connect educators from around the globe. A free registration process is required to access the site, but it takes only a few minutes. Teachers and school administrators can benefit from the open-source network of information. Classroom curriculum is ready for use, as well as professional development material for peer-to-peer coaching. The Innovative Teachers Network also offers a community forum where anyone can “meet” to discuss teaching issues.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)