Click It: A Web Roundup
Microsoft’s Innovative Teachers Network
The Innovative Teachers Network is a Microsoft-sponsored site designed to connect educators from around the globe. A free registration process is required to access the site, but it takes only a few minutes. Teachers and school administrators can benefit from the open-source network of information. Classroom curriculum is ready for use, as well as professional development material for peer-to-peer coaching. The Innovative Teachers Network also offers a community forum where anyone can “meet” to discuss teaching issues.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Teacher, 2020-2021 School Year (All Subject and Grades K-12)
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- School District Superintendent
- Nevada Association of School Boards, Elko, Nevada
- Superintendent, Homewood City School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Homewood, Alabama