Click It: A Web Roundup
Classroom technology novices may find it helpful to take note of success stories. The Northwest Educational Technology Consortium (NETC) set up a site called [email protected], [email protected] to provide detailed examples showing how teachers from grades K- 12 have adapted technology into their lesson plans. Each personal success story breaks down the process of planning and integration needed to develop a successful technology-enriched learning environment.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana