Bits & Bytes
District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
A recent survey of district technology leaders by the Washington-based Consortium for School Networking found that budget constraints and lack of resources are the top challenges they are facing as they try to integrate technology into schools to improve teaching and learning. The survey went to 2,500 district information technology officials, 250 of whom responded.
Vol. 06, Issue 03, Page 8Published in Print: June 12, 2013, as District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Director of Curriculum/Instruction and Assessment
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona