Bits & Bytes
District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
A recent survey of district technology leaders by the Washington-based Consortium for School Networking found that budget constraints and lack of resources are the top challenges they are facing as they try to integrate technology into schools to improve teaching and learning. The survey went to 2,500 district information technology officials, 250 of whom responded.
Vol. 06, Issue 03, Page 8Published in Print: June 12, 2013, as District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)