Bits & Bytes
District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
A recent survey of district technology leaders by the Washington-based Consortium for School Networking found that budget constraints and lack of resources are the top challenges they are facing as they try to integrate technology into schools to improve teaching and learning. The survey went to 2,500 district information technology officials, 250 of whom responded.
Vol. 06, Issue 03, Page 8Published in Print: June 12, 2013, as District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Executive Director, internal Board Auditor
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.