Bits & Bytes
District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
A recent survey of district technology leaders by the Washington-based Consortium for School Networking found that budget constraints and lack of resources are the top challenges they are facing as they try to integrate technology into schools to improve teaching and learning. The survey went to 2,500 district information technology officials, 250 of whom responded.
Vol. 06, Issue 03, Page 8Published in Print: June 12, 2013, as District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Bell Creek Academy, Riverview, Florida
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania