Virtual Trends: Higher Education
A survey of college presidents shows an expectation that online coursetaking will continue to expand. The percentage represents those saying more than half their undegraduate students have taken or are likely to take an online course.
Vol. 05, Issue 03, Page 50Published in Print: June 13, 2012, as Virtual Trends
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Science: Biology and Integrated Science 9
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)