Virtual Trends: Higher Education
A survey of college presidents shows an expectation that online coursetaking will continue to expand. The percentage represents those saying more than half their undegraduate students have taken or are likely to take an online course.
Vol. 05, Issue 03, Page 50Published in Print: June 13, 2012, as Virtual Trends
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.