Tech-Trends: Acess to Digital Tools
Educational technology leaders must make important implementation and policy decisions based on the best available data about technology use in schools. To help you make those decisions, this special Digital Directions data page provides statistics about teacher and student access to certain types of digital tools.
Vol. 05, Issue 02, Page 50Published in Print: February 8, 2012, as Tech-Trends Update
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Principal
- MSAD #7, North Haven, Maine
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- Principal - Dalewood Middle School 20888- 2020-2021 w/ $15,000 Bonus Potential
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, TN, US