Tech-Trends: Acess to Digital Tools
Educational technology leaders must make important implementation and policy decisions based on the best available data about technology use in schools. To help you make those decisions, this special Digital Directions data page provides statistics about teacher and student access to certain types of digital tools.
Vol. 05, Issue 02, Page 50Published in Print: February 8, 2012, as Tech-Trends Update
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona