Tech-Trends: Acess to Digital Tools
Educational technology leaders must make important implementation and policy decisions based on the best available data about technology use in schools. To help you make those decisions, this special Digital Directions data page provides statistics about teacher and student access to certain types of digital tools.
Vol. 05, Issue 02, Page 50Published in Print: February 8, 2012, as Tech-Trends Update
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US