Tech-Trends: Acess to Digital Tools
Educational technology leaders must make important implementation and policy decisions based on the best available data about technology use in schools. To help you make those decisions, this special Digital Directions data page provides statistics about teacher and student access to certain types of digital tools.
Vol. 05, Issue 02, Page 50Published in Print: February 8, 2012, as Tech-Trends Update
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois