Tech-Trends: Acess to Digital Tools
Educational technology leaders must make important implementation and policy decisions based on the best available data about technology use in schools. To help you make those decisions, this special Digital Directions data page provides statistics about teacher and student access to certain types of digital tools.
Vol. 05, Issue 02, Page 50Published in Print: February 8, 2012, as Tech-Trends Update
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona