Tech-Trends: Acess to Digital Tools
Educational technology leaders must make important implementation and policy decisions based on the best available data about technology use in schools. To help you make those decisions, this special Digital Directions data page provides statistics about teacher and student access to certain types of digital tools.
Vol. 05, Issue 02, Page 50Published in Print: February 8, 2012, as Tech-Trends Update
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina