Tech-Trends: Acess to Digital Tools
Educational technology leaders must make important implementation and policy decisions based on the best available data about technology use in schools. To help you make those decisions, this special Digital Directions data page provides statistics about teacher and student access to certain types of digital tools.
Vol. 05, Issue 02, Page 50Published in Print: February 8, 2012, as Tech-Trends Update
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Charter School Associates, Riverview, Florida
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- Executive Director (Head of School)
- Triangle Associates, Burien, Washington State
- Superintendent of Schools
- Mount Markham Central School District , West Winfield, New York