Bits & Bytes
Tracking the Pace of E-Learning
Here are some of the most useful features in the 2010 edition of “Keeping Pace With K-12 Online Learning,” a report produced by the Evergreen Education Group:
• A breakdown of categories of companies in the ed-tech sector (see chart at right).
• A top-10 list of major developments in online learning in 2010.
• A list of notable reports on online learning from 2010.
• A chart breakdown of online-learning opportunities in each state.
• A comprehensive overview of state virtual school programs, including growth, governance, and enrollments.
• Detailed profiles of each state’s virtual education policies.
K-12 Online Learning Market Landscape:
SOURCE: "Keeping Pace With K-12 Online Learning, 2010," www.kpk12.com
Vol. 04, Issue 03, Page 13
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Hazelwood School District, Florissant, Missouri
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana