Q&A: Ask the Expert
Maximizing the Power of Online Advanced Placement
Trevor Packer, a College Board vice president in charge of its Advanced Placement program, talks about why the popularity of online AP courses continues to grow and discusses the benefits and drawbacks of online course taking.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York