Q&A: Ask the Expert
Maximizing the Power of Online Advanced Placement
Trevor Packer, a College Board vice president in charge of its Advanced Placement program, talks about why the popularity of online AP courses continues to grow and discusses the benefits and drawbacks of online course taking.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- Physical Education Teacher
- Jewish Child & Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)