Q&A: Ask the Expert
Maximizing the Power of Online Advanced Placement
Trevor Packer, a College Board vice president in charge of its Advanced Placement program, talks about why the popularity of online AP courses continues to grow and discusses the benefits and drawbacks of online course taking.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US