Q&A: Ask the Expert
Maximizing the Power of Online Advanced Placement
Trevor Packer, a College Board vice president in charge of its Advanced Placement program, talks about why the popularity of online AP courses continues to grow and discusses the benefits and drawbacks of online course taking.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- Virtual Elementary Teacher
- Edmentum, Indiana