Too often, techie talk can leave educators scratching their heads in confusion. The purpose of this site is to break down complex technology terms or concepts into plain English.
Commoncraft uses cartoon-cutout presentations and gives educators step-by-step instruction about the latest technology terms and concepts. Its most popular videos offer instruction on RSS feeds, wikis, blogs, and Web search strategies.
Each video is free to view and share online, but purchase of a licensing agreement is required for reuse of the materials in professional presentations.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York