Too often, techie talk can leave educators scratching their heads in confusion. The purpose of this site is to break down complex technology terms or concepts into plain English.
Commoncraft uses cartoon-cutout presentations and gives educators step-by-step instruction about the latest technology terms and concepts. Its most popular videos offer instruction on RSS feeds, wikis, blogs, and Web search strategies.
Each video is free to view and share online, but purchase of a licensing agreement is required for reuse of the materials in professional presentations.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Bell Creek Academy, Riverview, Florida
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania