Too often, techie talk can leave educators scratching their heads in confusion. The purpose of this site is to break down complex technology terms or concepts into plain English.
Commoncraft uses cartoon-cutout presentations and gives educators step-by-step instruction about the latest technology terms and concepts. Its most popular videos offer instruction on RSS feeds, wikis, blogs, and Web search strategies.
Each video is free to view and share online, but purchase of a licensing agreement is required for reuse of the materials in professional presentations.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)
- Elementary Teacher
- Moving Everest Charter School, Chicago, Illinois
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland