Too often, techie talk can leave educators scratching their heads in confusion. The purpose of this site is to break down complex technology terms or concepts into plain English.
Commoncraft uses cartoon-cutout presentations and gives educators step-by-step instruction about the latest technology terms and concepts. Its most popular videos offer instruction on RSS feeds, wikis, blogs, and Web search strategies.
Each video is free to view and share online, but purchase of a licensing agreement is required for reuse of the materials in professional presentations.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.