Q&A: Ask the Expert
Ed-Tech’s Role in a Competitive World
Tracy Gray, the director of the National Center for Technology Innovation, talks about technology’s impact on education in an age of international competition, the role of digital tools in engaging all students to learn, and what schools should do to provide more technological support to teachers.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US