Q&A: Ask the Expert
Ed-Tech’s Role in a Competitive World
Tracy Gray, the director of the National Center for Technology Innovation, talks about technology’s impact on education in an age of international competition, the role of digital tools in engaging all students to learn, and what schools should do to provide more technological support to teachers.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York