Q&A: Ask the Expert
Ed-Tech’s Role in a Competitive World
Tracy Gray, the director of the National Center for Technology Innovation, talks about technology’s impact on education in an age of international competition, the role of digital tools in engaging all students to learn, and what schools should do to provide more technological support to teachers.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland