Q&A: Ask the Expert
Ed-Tech’s Role in a Competitive World
Tracy Gray, the director of the National Center for Technology Innovation, talks about technology’s impact on education in an age of international competition, the role of digital tools in engaging all students to learn, and what schools should do to provide more technological support to teachers.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.