Ed-Tech's Role in Global Competitiveness
Charles Fadel, Global Lead for Education at Cisco Systems, spoke with Digital Directions during the 2008 NCTI Technology Innovators Conference about educational technology's role in preparing U.S. students to be globally competitive.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- International School of the Peninsula Head of School
- RG175, Nationwide
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Upper School Spanish Teacher
- The Hun School of Princeton, Princeton, New Jersey
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland