Ed-Tech's Role in Global Competitiveness
Charles Fadel, Global Lead for Education at Cisco Systems, spoke with Digital Directions during the 2008 NCTI Technology Innovators Conference about educational technology's role in preparing U.S. students to be globally competitive.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York