Ed-Tech's Role in Global Competitiveness
Charles Fadel, Global Lead for Education at Cisco Systems, spoke with Digital Directions during the 2008 NCTI Technology Innovators Conference about educational technology's role in preparing U.S. students to be globally competitive.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia