Ed-Tech's Role in Global Competitiveness
Charles Fadel, Global Lead for Education at Cisco Systems, spoke with Digital Directions during the 2008 NCTI Technology Innovators Conference about educational technology's role in preparing U.S. students to be globally competitive.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Founding Principal - Environmental Charter High School (ECHS)
- Environmental Charter School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Superintendent of Schools
- rhinebeck Central School District, Rhinebeck, New York
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- Executive Director (Head of School)
- Triangle Associates, Burien, Washington State
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona