This free social-organizing service connects classroom and home through online communities.
Parents join school groups that can be set up by teachers or PTA members. Each group has its own interactive calendar and live message board, listing classroom announcements and events.
Teachers and parents say the site has helped bridge the communication gap that often exists between what is going on in school and what happens at home.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- Join University Heights Charter School for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Newark, New Jersey
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut