This free social-organizing service connects classroom and home through online communities.
Parents join school groups that can be set up by teachers or PTA members. Each group has its own interactive calendar and live message board, listing classroom announcements and events.
Teachers and parents say the site has helped bridge the communication gap that often exists between what is going on in school and what happens at home.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- The Nevada Department of Education Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Nevada Department of Education, Carson City, Nevada
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts