This free social-organizing service connects classroom and home through online communities.
Parents join school groups that can be set up by teachers or PTA members. Each group has its own interactive calendar and live message board, listing classroom announcements and events.
Teachers and parents say the site has helped bridge the communication gap that often exists between what is going on in school and what happens at home.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- EDU Key Customer Specialist
- 3Doodler, Working from home
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)