This free social-organizing service connects classroom and home through online communities.
Parents join school groups that can be set up by teachers or PTA members. Each group has its own interactive calendar and live message board, listing classroom announcements and events.
Teachers and parents say the site has helped bridge the communication gap that often exists between what is going on in school and what happens at home.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York