Classroom Inc. simulates workforce environments for a host of careers, including medical doctor, lawyer, and banker, using specialized computer games.
A middle or high school student can play the role of a lawyer, for instance, to get a glimpse of the skills necessary for that profession. Educators can choose software programs that simulate more than a dozen professions, and while the jobs may vary depending on the computer software, each game is designed to reinforce skills in reading, writing, and math.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State