Classroom Inc. simulates workforce environments for a host of careers, including medical doctor, lawyer, and banker, using specialized computer games.
A middle or high school student can play the role of a lawyer, for instance, to get a glimpse of the skills necessary for that profession. Educators can choose software programs that simulate more than a dozen professions, and while the jobs may vary depending on the computer software, each game is designed to reinforce skills in reading, writing, and math.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- President- Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Saint Martin de Porres High School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Billings Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Billings, Montana
- Head of School Gulf Stream School
- Gulf Stream School, Gulf Stream, Florida
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado