Classroom Inc. simulates workforce environments for a host of careers, including medical doctor, lawyer, and banker, using specialized computer games.
A middle or high school student can play the role of a lawyer, for instance, to get a glimpse of the skills necessary for that profession. Educators can choose software programs that simulate more than a dozen professions, and while the jobs may vary depending on the computer software, each game is designed to reinforce skills in reading, writing, and math.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts