Classroom Inc. simulates workforce environments for a host of careers, including medical doctor, lawyer, and banker, using specialized computer games.
A middle or high school student can play the role of a lawyer, for instance, to get a glimpse of the skills necessary for that profession. Educators can choose software programs that simulate more than a dozen professions, and while the jobs may vary depending on the computer software, each game is designed to reinforce skills in reading, writing, and math.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida