Classroom Inc. simulates workforce environments for a host of careers, including medical doctor, lawyer, and banker, using specialized computer games.
A middle or high school student can play the role of a lawyer, for instance, to get a glimpse of the skills necessary for that profession. Educators can choose software programs that simulate more than a dozen professions, and while the jobs may vary depending on the computer software, each game is designed to reinforce skills in reading, writing, and math.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado