Classroom Inc. simulates workforce environments for a host of careers, including medical doctor, lawyer, and banker, using specialized computer games.
A middle or high school student can play the role of a lawyer, for instance, to get a glimpse of the skills necessary for that profession. Educators can choose software programs that simulate more than a dozen professions, and while the jobs may vary depending on the computer software, each game is designed to reinforce skills in reading, writing, and math.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania