This organization uses hands-on experiences to teach students how to serve as technology help-desk assistants for their schools.
The program, which operates in several states and serves tens of thousands of students in schools with limited technology funding, offers three training programs that vary based on the skill level of the students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- rhinebeck Central School District, Rhinebeck, New York
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Charter School Associates, Riverview, Florida
- Executive Director (Head of School)
- Triangle Associates, Burien, Washington State
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona