This organization uses hands-on experiences to teach students how to serve as technology help-desk assistants for their schools.
The program, which operates in several states and serves tens of thousands of students in schools with limited technology funding, offers three training programs that vary based on the skill level of the students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Physical Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona