This organization uses hands-on experiences to teach students how to serve as technology help-desk assistants for their schools.
The program, which operates in several states and serves tens of thousands of students in schools with limited technology funding, offers three training programs that vary based on the skill level of the students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland