This organization uses hands-on experiences to teach students how to serve as technology help-desk assistants for their schools.
The program, which operates in several states and serves tens of thousands of students in schools with limited technology funding, offers three training programs that vary based on the skill level of the students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- WOODSTOCK SCHOOL, Uttarakhand (IN)