With advances in Internet-based multimedia and computer programming, digital storytelling is making its way into K-12 classrooms.
The University of Houston has set up this site as a guide to help educators start programs to encourage students to use digital tools to tell stories.
A variety of story examples on the site can be viewed for free, and a helpful toolbar takes users from an idea, to story creation, and finally to the digital-production stage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State