This site offers free curriculum and online project-based-learning tools that connect to classrooms from nearly 200 countries.
Once users enter the password-protected site, they can post or view classroom videos, check on education news, register for global student projects, or participate in the site’s “Door to Diplomacy” scholarship challenge, which is funded by the U.S. Department of State.
Global SchoolNet’s ultimate goal is to connect students and teachers from around the world to bridge cultural divides.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- EDU Key Customer Specialist
- 3Doodler, Working from home
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US