This site offers free curriculum and online project-based-learning tools that connect to classrooms from nearly 200 countries.
Once users enter the password-protected site, they can post or view classroom videos, check on education news, register for global student projects, or participate in the site’s “Door to Diplomacy” scholarship challenge, which is funded by the U.S. Department of State.
Global SchoolNet’s ultimate goal is to connect students and teachers from around the world to bridge cultural divides.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US