This site offers free curriculum and online project-based-learning tools that connect to classrooms from nearly 200 countries.
Once users enter the password-protected site, they can post or view classroom videos, check on education news, register for global student projects, or participate in the site’s “Door to Diplomacy” scholarship challenge, which is funded by the U.S. Department of State.
Global SchoolNet’s ultimate goal is to connect students and teachers from around the world to bridge cultural divides.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York