This online library of PBS media is a simple tool educators can use to integrate videos, photographs, and other digital features into classroom lesson plans.
Just use a keyword phrase to search a database of multimedia resources, which are organized by grade level. Educators can find video segments from popular PBS programs such as “Nova,” “Frontline,” “Design Squad,” and “The American Experience”; lesson plans and flash presentations complement many of these videos.
First-time users are allowed a few test searches before they must register under a free username and password. Once a user is registered, he or she can save the multimedia content to a personal profile and use it in class presentations.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal- Middle School
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, Virginia
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- Summer Program Teacher
- Metropolitan Development Council, 98402, Tacoma
- Executive Director
- Council of Administrators of Special Education, Inc (CASE), Nationwide