This online library of PBS media is a simple tool educators can use to integrate videos, photographs, and other digital features into classroom lesson plans.
Just use a keyword phrase to search a database of multimedia resources, which are organized by grade level. Educators can find video segments from popular PBS programs such as “Nova,” “Frontline,” “Design Squad,” and “The American Experience”; lesson plans and flash presentations complement many of these videos.
First-time users are allowed a few test searches before they must register under a free username and password. Once a user is registered, he or she can save the multimedia content to a personal profile and use it in class presentations.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania