This online library of PBS media is a simple tool educators can use to integrate videos, photographs, and other digital features into classroom lesson plans.
Just use a keyword phrase to search a database of multimedia resources, which are organized by grade level. Educators can find video segments from popular PBS programs such as “Nova,” “Frontline,” “Design Squad,” and “The American Experience”; lesson plans and flash presentations complement many of these videos.
First-time users are allowed a few test searches before they must register under a free username and password. Once a user is registered, he or she can save the multimedia content to a personal profile and use it in class presentations.
- Elementary Teacher Grade 1-5
- American United School of Kuwait, Kuwait (KW)
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Communications Officer
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Superintendent, Lyons Township High School District 204
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, La Grange, Illinois