This online library of PBS media is a simple tool educators can use to integrate videos, photographs, and other digital features into classroom lesson plans.
Just use a keyword phrase to search a database of multimedia resources, which are organized by grade level. Educators can find video segments from popular PBS programs such as “Nova,” “Frontline,” “Design Squad,” and “The American Experience”; lesson plans and flash presentations complement many of these videos.
First-time users are allowed a few test searches before they must register under a free username and password. Once a user is registered, he or she can save the multimedia content to a personal profile and use it in class presentations.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Green Bay Area Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Small Group Instructor
- Catapult Learning LLC, Orlando, Florida