This online library of PBS media is a simple tool educators can use to integrate videos, photographs, and other digital features into classroom lesson plans.
Just use a keyword phrase to search a database of multimedia resources, which are organized by grade level. Educators can find video segments from popular PBS programs such as “Nova,” “Frontline,” “Design Squad,” and “The American Experience”; lesson plans and flash presentations complement many of these videos.
First-time users are allowed a few test searches before they must register under a free username and password. Once a user is registered, he or she can save the multimedia content to a personal profile and use it in class presentations.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Science Teachers - Immediate Openings
- Neighborhood House Charter School, Dorchester, Massachusetts
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota