As this social-networking site for teenagers and younger adolescents grows, its creators are hoping teachers will sign on to connect with their students. Recently, the site launched an education development program that it says will create an interactive and online classroom experience.
Glogster functions primarily as a post-it board of information, pictures, video, and music. A personal page, or Glog, often reflects its creator, displaying a visual collection of interests, ideas, and personality.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- Moving Everest Charter School, Chicago, Illinois
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland