As this social-networking site for teenagers and younger adolescents grows, its creators are hoping teachers will sign on to connect with their students. Recently, the site launched an education development program that it says will create an interactive and online classroom experience.
Glogster functions primarily as a post-it board of information, pictures, video, and music. A personal page, or Glog, often reflects its creator, displaying a visual collection of interests, ideas, and personality.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut