As this social-networking site for teenagers and younger adolescents grows, its creators are hoping teachers will sign on to connect with their students. Recently, the site launched an education development program that it says will create an interactive and online classroom experience.
Glogster functions primarily as a post-it board of information, pictures, video, and music. A personal page, or Glog, often reflects its creator, displaying a visual collection of interests, ideas, and personality.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.