This site works to connect generous donors with educators in need of technology products. After setting up a detailed lesson plan, teachers add wish-list items, such as digital cameras, overhead projectors, and interactive whiteboards, to their accounts. Then, corporate and individual donors shop around until they find a cause they want to support.
Once a wish is granted, Digital Wish verifies the wish by contacting the school administration. Each donated item is shipped directly to the school as soon as a payment is processed. In addition to acting as an online charity, the site offers educators ideas on independent fundraising campaigns and grant-writing efforts.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.