Youth Technology Support Collaborative
Utilizing tech-savvy students to build and maintain school technology programs can save money, build students’ leadership skills, and improve technological capacity. So administrators and ed-tech leaders looking for ways to deploy students for school IT needs should consult this site.
Its “School Decision-Maker’s Guide to Student Technology Support Programs” helps set goals, recommends what types of programs work best based on budgets, and links to Web resources that outline how to get student tech-support programs going.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State