Youth Technology Support Collaborative
Utilizing tech-savvy students to build and maintain school technology programs can save money, build students’ leadership skills, and improve technological capacity. So administrators and ed-tech leaders looking for ways to deploy students for school IT needs should consult this site.
Its “School Decision-Maker’s Guide to Student Technology Support Programs” helps set goals, recommends what types of programs work best based on budgets, and links to Web resources that outline how to get student tech-support programs going.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida