Q&A: Ask the Expert
The Evolution of E-Learning
Sharnell Jackson, former Chief E-learning Officer for the Chicago Public Schools system, talks with Senior Digital Directions writer Michelle Davis talks about her tenure as the first ever E-learning officer for Chicago's schools and how technology helped support the system to become more efficient and effective.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- Elementary Principal - Pine Grove
- Hernando County School Board, Spring Hill, Florida
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Science Teachers - Immediate Openings
- Neighborhood House Charter School, Dorchester, Massachusetts