Q&A: Ask the Expert
The Evolution of E-Learning
Sharnell Jackson, former Chief E-learning Officer for the Chicago Public Schools system, talks with Senior Digital Directions writer Michelle Davis talks about her tenure as the first ever E-learning officer for Chicago's schools and how technology helped support the system to become more efficient and effective.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Science: Biology and Integrated Science 9
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- Elementary Teacher
- Moving Everest Charter School, Chicago, Illinois
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania