Q&A: Ask the Expert
The Evolution of E-Learning
Sharnell Jackson, former Chief E-learning Officer for the Chicago Public Schools system, talks with Senior Digital Directions writer Michelle Davis talks about her tenure as the first ever E-learning officer for Chicago's schools and how technology helped support the system to become more efficient and effective.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia