A producer of electronic books, this site offers more than 25,000 free books through its online catalog and more than 100,000 titles through its affiliated partners. Using Project Gutenberg, a school administrator can cut costs on a number of classic books used in schools. Because each book must be free from copyright restrictions, a majority of the books are older works.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois