An open source of classroom curricula, Curriki links educators from across the world with shared educational materials and resources. Founded in 2004 by Sun Microsystems, Curriki now operates as an open-source site. There are more than 40,000 registered users on the site and 18,000 pieces of curriculum content within its repository. It’s possible for educators to assemble, edit, and print lesson plans or entire textbooks from what is available. Aside from its robust offering of K-12 curricula, the site also serves as a resource for education leaders seeking articles on technology issues affecting schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Newport News Foundation Director
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- Assistant Principal
- The New York Institute for Special Education, Bronx, New York