An open source of classroom curricula, Curriki links educators from across the world with shared educational materials and resources. Founded in 2004 by Sun Microsystems, Curriki now operates as an open-source site. There are more than 40,000 registered users on the site and 18,000 pieces of curriculum content within its repository. It’s possible for educators to assemble, edit, and print lesson plans or entire textbooks from what is available. Aside from its robust offering of K-12 curricula, the site also serves as a resource for education leaders seeking articles on technology issues affecting schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide