An open source of classroom curricula, Curriki links educators from across the world with shared educational materials and resources. Founded in 2004 by Sun Microsystems, Curriki now operates as an open-source site. There are more than 40,000 registered users on the site and 18,000 pieces of curriculum content within its repository. It’s possible for educators to assemble, edit, and print lesson plans or entire textbooks from what is available. Aside from its robust offering of K-12 curricula, the site also serves as a resource for education leaders seeking articles on technology issues affecting schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.