Encyclopedia of Educational Technology
This online encyclopedia offers explanations for hundreds of ed-tech topics and terms. Still not sure how to vodcast or podcast? What exactly is a virtual high school? What’s a classroom wiki? If you’re looking for answers to these kinds of questions, this is a good place to visit.
The encyclopedia is written and edited by professors and graduate students at the department of educational technology at San Diego State University. Most of the articles on the site contain some type of multimedia learning aid, and each article links users to a handful of related Web sites.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US