The National Urban Technology Center
For more than a decade, the National Urban Technology Center, or Urban Tech, has pursued the mission of providing underfunded school systems and communities with a variety of technology programs. Now, the organization is working to improve the technology skills of inner-city students to help them advance their academic and workforce potential. The organization’s SEEDTech program, for instance, establishes computer-training centers in schools and community centers across the country.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California