The National Urban Technology Center
For more than a decade, the National Urban Technology Center, or Urban Tech, has pursued the mission of providing underfunded school systems and communities with a variety of technology programs. Now, the organization is working to improve the technology skills of inner-city students to help them advance their academic and workforce potential. The organization’s SEEDTech program, for instance, establishes computer-training centers in schools and community centers across the country.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia