The National Urban Technology Center
For more than a decade, the National Urban Technology Center, or Urban Tech, has pursued the mission of providing underfunded school systems and communities with a variety of technology programs. Now, the organization is working to improve the technology skills of inner-city students to help them advance their academic and workforce potential. The organization’s SEEDTech program, for instance, establishes computer-training centers in schools and community centers across the country.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Founding Principal - Environmental Charter High School (ECHS)
- Environmental Charter School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent of Schools
- rhinebeck Central School District, Rhinebeck, New York
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland