Q&A: Ask the Expert
'Green' Tech for Schools
Sarah O'Brien., outreach director for EPEAT, recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about her organization and its mission to help purchasers in the public and private sectors evaluate, compare, and select desktop computers, digital notebooks, and monitors based on their environmental attributes.
Listen to the full interview below.
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Elementary Teacher Grade 1-5
- American United School of Kuwait, Kuwait (KW)
- Superintendent, Albuquerque Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Electronics Research Lab Director
- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, Alexandria, Virginia
- Superintendent, Lyons Township High School District 204
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, La Grange, Illinois