Q&A: Ask the Expert
'Green' Tech for Schools
Sarah O'Brien., outreach director for EPEAT, recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about her organization and its mission to help purchasers in the public and private sectors evaluate, compare, and select desktop computers, digital notebooks, and monitors based on their environmental attributes.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Science Teachers - Immediate Openings
- Neighborhood House Charter School, Dorchester, Massachusetts