Technology can fuel innovation, foster creativity, and create engaging learning environments. Ineffective edtech and instruction, however, can punish our poorest and most vulnerable students. (December 0, )
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Of 104 new international schools due to open over the next year, 42 percent will be offering a U.K. curriculum, and 12.5 percent will be using a U.S.-developed one, according to a new report by ISC Research. (December 0, )
Ed-Tech Researcher Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia