The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In order to accept vouchers for private schools, parents of students with disabilities generally must waive their children's individual rights to services under the federal special education law. (July 19, 2016)
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- TIRE 1st Grade Teacher
- Kanawha County Schools, Charleston, WV
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- Chief Academic Officer
- The School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL