The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In order to accept vouchers for private schools, parents of students with disabilities generally must waive their children's individual rights to services under the federal special education law. (July 19, 2016)
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Windermere Preparatory Academy, FL
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD
- Head of School
- Rossman School, St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Chief Academic Officer
- School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL, FL
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL