The latest news about urban education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The housing programs expanded through the War on Poverty provide stability for many assisted families, but their children still often grow up in concentrated poverty and struggle academically. (March 25, 2014)
District Dossier Blog
In this webinar, our guests discussed New York City's small schools, what the research says about their performance, and what makes them an effective option for the city's disadvantaged students.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Middle School Principal
- Roosevelt Children's Academy Charter School, Roosevelt, NY
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Senior Education Policy Analyst, North Carolina
- The Hunt Institute, Durham, NC
- PRINCIPAL - POWELL MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Hernando County School District, Brooksville, FL