Two representatives from the U.S. Department of Education and a district schools superintendent examined the impact of the law in this webinar.
Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil discussed the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Education Stimulus: Gauging the Impact of a Federal Windfall
Read a transcript of the discussion between Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil on the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- State Program Associate-Teaching Fellowships
- The Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation, Multiple Locations
- Spanish Dual Immersion 7th Grade ( Language Arts / Social Studies ) Teacher
- Burlingame School District, Burlingame, CA
- Principal - Tamalpais High School
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Mill Valley, CA