The latest news about the Common Core State Standards, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Research Center Report
This Education Week Research Center report draws on a national survey of teachers fielded during the 2013-14 school year and examines student and teacher readiness for the common core, access to high-quality materials and training, and long-term impact of the new standards and aligned assessments.
- Infographic: Speedy Process for Common Standards Adoption
- Interactive: State Lawmakers Consider Dropping Common Core
- Infographic: Common Standards and Assessment Consortia Membership
- Infographic: Getting Ready for the Common Core
The Curriculum Matters blog covers developments on the adoption and implementation of common standards. Visit this page to browse the latest posts on this topic.
In this webinar, our guests provided available resources to guide principals and district leaders as they embrace the standards.
How One District is Putting the Common Standards Into Practice: A Case Study
In this webinar, our guests from a North Carolina school district discuss their experiences with putting the common core into practice.
An Education Week series on the District of Columbia's vision of the common-core standards and how they are being put into practice.
Thought leaders, policymakers and educators offer their opinions and ideas on the common-core standards.
Math, Literacy, & Common Standards
This special report maps out the landscape of academic content and instruction in the common-core era.
Quality Counts 2010
The 14th edition of Education Week's annual report looks at the national debate over common academic standards.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director, Accountability and Research
- Orange County Public Schools, Orlando, FL
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Mathematics Instructional Support Coach
- Weymouth Public Schools, Weymouth, MA