The latest news about special education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Special Education
On Special Education Blog
Unwrapping the Gifted Blog
Students use technology to customize many aspects of their lives, and schools are now finding technology can also help teachers customize, or differentiate, instruction for each student.
In this webinar, two experts in assistive technology discussed the platforms and programs used by educators to enhance literacy learning for students with disabilities.
This special report examines the growing e-learning opportunities for students with disabilities, English-language learners, gifted and talented students, and those at risk of failing in school.
Videos on Special Education
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Young Scholars Program Director
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Herricks School District, New Hyde Park, NY
- District Superintendent
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Seoul, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
- Lower School Principal
- St. Mary's Academy, Englewood, CO
- Summer Math Curriculum Development Associate (3): Grades K-2; Grades 3-5; Grades 6-8
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY