The latest news about science in schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Curriculum Matters Blog
This webinar focused on emerging STEM-focused public schools geared toward attracting populations underrepresented in the STEM fields.
Learning Science Outside the Classroom
In this webinar, two experts discussed what informal science learning is, its challenges, and its impact on student achievement in science.
Education Week reporters examine what informal science education looks like in practice, and what we know about its impact, its potential, and the challenges it faces.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA
- Superintendent, Somerville Public Schools
- Somerville Public Schools, Somerville, MA