The latest news about science in schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Curriculum Matters Blog
This webinar focused on emerging STEM-focused public schools geared toward attracting populations underrepresented in the STEM fields.
Learning Science Outside the Classroom
In this webinar, two experts discussed what informal science learning is, its challenges, and its impact on student achievement in science.
Education Week reporters examine what informal science education looks like in practice, and what we know about its impact, its potential, and the challenges it faces.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC
- Program Officer
- Ford Foundation, New York, NY
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA