The latest news about science in schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Curriculum Matters Blog
This webinar focused on emerging STEM-focused public schools geared toward attracting populations underrepresented in the STEM fields.
Learning Science Outside the Classroom
In this webinar, two experts discussed what informal science learning is, its challenges, and its impact on student achievement in science.
Education Week reporters examine what informal science education looks like in practice, and what we know about its impact, its potential, and the challenges it faces.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Worcester County Board of Education, MD
- Industrial Education Teacher
- Haven Middle School, IL
- Director of Educational Content Strategy
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, MA
- Chief Executive Officer
- Confluence Charter Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Las Cruces Public Schools, NM