The latest news about education research including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Researchers have found that playing an instrument may help grow the neural connections that aid creativity, decisionmaking, and complex memory—especially when children's training starts early. (November 25, 2013)
Inside School Research Blog
EdTech Researcher Blog
The 16th edition of Education Week's annual report looks at America's international standing in education, and lessons to be drawn from high-performing countries.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal/Chief Academic Officer
- Howard University Middle School of Mathematics and Science, Washington DC, DC
- Muddy Brook Principal
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Stockbridge, MA
- Amityville Union Free School District, Amityville, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Regional School Unit 21, Kennebunk, ME
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL