The latest news about reading, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The continuous emphasis on test preparation instead of a focus on the development of lifelong readers has diminished emphasis on students’ recreational reading habits, says high school English teacher Nancy Barile. (October 21, 2015)
The Book Whisperer Blog
This issue of the Teacher PD Sourcebook aims to highlight instructional efforts that bring reading and writing to life for today's students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
- Ramona Unified School District, San Diego, CA
- Director of Instruction for Math, Gr. 6-12
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Dorchester, MA
- High School Principal
- Eureka County School District, Eureka, NV
- Senior Executive Director Of Exceptional Education and Student Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, NC
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations