The latest news about reading, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The continuous emphasis on test preparation instead of a focus on the development of lifelong readers has diminished emphasis on students’ recreational reading habits, says high school English teacher Nancy Barile. (October 21, 2015)
The Book Whisperer Blog
This issue of the Teacher PD Sourcebook aims to highlight instructional efforts that bring reading and writing to life for today's students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- Selwyn College Preparatory School, Denton, TX
- Minority Achievement Officer
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Hawaii Department of Education Virtual Career Fair
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- High School Principal
- Beachwood City School District, Beachwood, OH
- Education Associate, Educator Effectiveness
- DE Department of Education, Dover, DE